Appetizers Karista's Kitchen Salmon Seafood

Smoked Salmon Wonton Tacos

Smoked salmon, napa cabbage, cilantro, cucumber, red onion with a spicy sauce in a wonton taco shell

Smoked Salmon Wonton Taco Appetizers

I admit, when Kelley, author of Mountain Mama Cooks, started Taco Tuesday I was completely jazzed.  Over the moon excited with anticipation for every new Taco Tuesday.  Soft or crunchy, corn or flour shells that hold a multitude of delicious meat or veggie fillings.  Every Tuesday would be a taco surprise! And for this taco loving gal… that was almost too much excitement.

So when Kelley asked if I’d like to guest post for Taco Tuesday… well, you can only guess my giddiness.

smoked salmon wonton tacos with napa cabbage, cucumber, cilantro, red onion and a spicy sriracha sauce

To read the full guest post and snag this delicious Smoked Salmon Wonton Taco recipe, head on over to Mountain Mama Cooks!

Sending you all lots of love and delicious wishes!

Saffronandhoney
    December 17, 2013 at 8:10 am

Oh what a treat! Have never thought of making these with smoked salmon, how lovely!

bennett
      December 17, 2013 at 8:22 am

Thanks Ksenia! I’ve been making these for years now. I pull this recipe out usually during the holidays or when I need a more filling appetizer to serve. Sometimes I even make these for a light dinner… with a really fabulous crisp white wine or Prosecco. 🙂 Wishing you a very Happy Holiday Ksenia!!

Karen (Back Road Journal)
    December 17, 2013 at 2:56 pm

Hi Karista, I can’t wait to try these delicious sounding tacos…my husband loves smoked salmon and will be surprised when I make these. I’m also pleased to find a new blog…thank you!

bennett
      December 18, 2013 at 8:09 am

Thanks Karen! We too love smoked salmon and these are a fun twist on a delicious appetizer. Thanks for stopping by! Wishing you a very Happy Holiday!

Virginia Payne
    December 17, 2013 at 4:05 pm

Beautiful dish. I love smoked salmon and this is a great way to present it.

bennett
      December 19, 2013 at 5:05 pm

Thanks Virginia! It’s so light and tasty and besides frying the wontons, quick and simple. My family loves it when I make them. Wishing you and yours a fabulous holiday season!!

December 18, 2013 at 10:12 am

Great appetizer idea!

bennett
      December 19, 2013 at 5:04 pm

Thank you. It really does make a great little starter.

kcaudad
    December 19, 2013 at 8:50 am

I used this recipe as inspiration to make something similar as a main dish for dinner earlier this week. We had picked us some great smoked salmon from the winter-farmers’ market over the weekend, so it worked out perfectly! I used regular taco shells and a similar sauce that I have made before. They were so good! Thanks for the inspiration!

bennett
      December 19, 2013 at 5:02 pm

You are so welcome! Your version sounds fabulous 🙂 Happiest of Holidays to you.

Low Fat Chick
    December 19, 2013 at 9:47 am

These look fabulous. I gotta try these. The photos make my mouth water. I am so hungry now! LOL!

bennett
      December 19, 2013 at 5:03 pm

🙂 I was hungry while shooting the photos and ate about half the tacos. Happy Holidays!!